Cotyledon Campanulata 'Sticky Fingers'
- Cotyledon Campanulata 'Sticky Fingers' is an unusual, evergreen succulent with elongated, bright green leaves and red just at the tip.
- The leaves are slightly sticky to the touch hence its nickname.
- It has a low, shrub-like growing habit and can reach over 30cms in height.
- Great collector's plant.
Position and Care
- Cotyledon Campanulata prefers full sun to part shade.
- This Cotyledon is very hardy and tolerates droughts as well as lots of rain. It does not seem to mind humidity and being wet.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- The Sticky Fingers is an interesting landscaping plant that can be used as filler in-between plants.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Beautiful on its own in pots or as a part of a succulent pot arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens where the cotyledon can be used as a small tree or a shrub.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Cotyledon Campanulata 'Sticky Fingers' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us