Mini Cotyledon Tomentosa 'Bear's Paw'
- Cotyledon Tomentosa is an adorable evergreen succulent with plump fuzzy leaves and multiple brownish-red tips on the edge, resembling an animals paw.
- Very popular due to its unusual appearance and quite hard to acquire.
- It has a low, shrub-like growing habit and can reach over 30cms in height.
- Great collector's plant.
Position and Care
- Cotyledon Tomentosa prefers full sun to part shade.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- The Bear's Paw is an interesting landscaping plant that can be used as filler in-between plants.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Beautiful on its own in pots or as a part of a succulent pot arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens where the cotyledon can be used as a small tree or a shrub.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be small and is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Cotyledon Tomentosa or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us