Mini Crassula Ericoides ‘Large Whipcord’
- An evergreen, shrub-like succulent that can grow to 25cm height and spread.
- Its leaves are dark green and triangular in shape.
- Dainty white flowers appear at the top of each branch in spring/summer.
Position & Care
- Crassula Ericoides grows best in full sun, but will cope in part shade.
- Prefers well-draining soil, although will tolerate poor soil.
- Established plants in the ground will survive on minimal water and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Plants in pots should be watered when the potting mix is dry to touch.
- Easy to grow and maintain.
- A pretty stand-alone plant in pots.
- Easy to graft.
- Works well in pot arrangements as a background plant or used as a tree in fairy gardens.
- Ideal for filling empty spaces between plants.
- Looks great in succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the one in photos 1 & 2. The third photo is to show what more advanced plant look like.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Ericoides or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us