- Crassula Isabella is a compact, trailing plant with lime green, cream and pink leaves.
- The colours of this succulent will change in different seasons and light conditions. The more sun the plant receives, the deeper the shade of pink in its leaves.
- White flowers appear on a short stem.
- New branches form freely.
Position & Care
- Requires full sun to part shade.
- Potted plants should be protected from strong sunlight during the hottest days of summer.
- Established plants, planted in the ground, may burn in hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Crassula Isabella is drought hardy and only needs to be watered sparingly in cooler months, and more often in the height of summer.
- Grows best in free-draining potting mix.
- Fantastic edging, rockery and succulent garden plant.
- Can be used as a groundcover.
- Beautiful in a hanging basket or window box plant.
- Adds a splash of colour to fairy gardens or in succulent pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare-rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 10 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Isabella or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.