Crassula Perforata 'String of Buttons'
- Crassula Perforata or String of Buttons is an attractive succulent with chunky leaves stacked on a thin stem.
- This plant has a trailing habit with individual branches growing to approximately 10 cm high.
- Leaves are light green-grey in colour and have a red edge that fades away in lack of light and also sometimes in summer.
Position & Care
- Crassula Perforata grows best in full sun but will cope in part shade.
- Prefers well-draining soil, although will tolerate poor soil.
- Established plants will survive on minimal water and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Plants in pots should be watered once a week in summer and once every 2-3 weeks in winter.
- Easy to grow and maintain.
- A pretty and unusual plants for pots and hanging baskets.
- Crassula Perforata can be used as an edging plant in gardens and rockeries.
- Perfect for succulent arrangements or fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm tall and have a minimum of 2 branches.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Perforata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us