Disocactus Flagelliformis 'Rat Tail Cactus'
- Disocactus Flagelliformis is a sought-after rare succulent.
- Grows to approximately 10 cm height and has a spreading/trailing habit.
- The spikes are a bit sharp, but the plant can be handled without gloves, as long as it is not squeezed too hard.
- Beautiful magenta flowers cover this plant in spring.
Position and Care
- Disocactus Flagelliformis is a very versatile plant and will successfully grow in sun and shade.
- Water well, but let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
- It can survive long periods without water.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix.
- A beautiful plants that provides texture and contrast in gardens and rockeries.
- Can be used as a filler in-between plants
- A fantastic hanging basket plant. Particularly eye catching when in flower.
- In pot arrangements, placed at the edge, the Rat Tail Cactus will hang down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be same/similar to the one in the photos, multibranched and at least 15cm long.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Dicocactus Flagelliformis or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us