Draceana Sanderiana 'Curly Lucky Bamboo'
- While not a true Bamboo Draceana Sanderiana is a popular indoor plant, prized for its hardiness and versatility.
- Also called the lucky bamboo as it believed to bring good fortunes.
- The stalks grow tall, but can be trimmed.
Position & Care
- The canes can be grown in both water and potting mix.
- If growing in water, change every 7-10 days. Use rainwater or distilled water, if possible.
- In pots use indoor plant potting mix.
- Water often and do not let dry out too much.
- The plants are shade tolerant, even of deeper shade but just like with the majority of plants, it will grow best in a bright spot with lots of indirect light.
- Strong, direct sun will burn the foliage
- Can be grown in vases or other glass vessels.
- Lovely in pots or plant arrangements with other indoor plants.
- Plants are sent semi-bare rooted (no pot, but we will keep some potting mix/coco coir/ sphagnum moss on the roots to prevent it from drying out).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be same/similar to the plant in the photo and will be about 20cm tall.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Draceana Sanderiana 'Curly Lucky Bamboo' or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.