- Echeveria Albicans is an attractive medium-sized cultivar that forms a tight rosette to approximately 15 cm in diameter.
- The light blue-grey leaves are short and chunky.
- Flowers appear in spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Albicans requires full sun to part shade. The sunnier the position, the more compact plant.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Beautiful landscaping plant that will stand out in any garden.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Great as a stand-alone plant in a pot or part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing and is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8-9 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Albicans or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.