Echeveria Black Knight
- Echeveria Black Knight is a striking succulent with dark chocolate to almost black coloured leaves.
- It will grow to approximately 15cm in diameter.
- Long, pointy leaves are smooth and glossy.
- Red flowers will appear in winter/spring.
- The colour is most intense in colder months and when the plant is grown in sun.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Black Knight grows best in full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Black Knight is a superb landscaping plant that adds instant colour.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Beautiful succulent in pots on its own or as a part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be approximately 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Black Knight or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.