Mini Echeveria Blue Bird
- Echeveria Blue Bird is an attractive cultivar forming tight a rosette, which grows to approximately 12 cm in diameter & height.
- The blue-silver, pointy leaves have a slightly pink edge in the cooler months.
- The leaves are fleshy and coated with a protective dusting of the powdery Farina
- Rosettes are usually solitary and rarely produce any pups
Position and Care
- Echeveria Blue Bird requires full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn during hot summer days and should be protected from the afternoon sun.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Use succulent potting mix when planting in pots.
- Beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Looks lovely just on its own in a pot or part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar to the plants in photos 1-3. The last photo is of a mature Blue Bird.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Blue Bird or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.