Echeveria Blue Metal
- PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END.
- Echeveria Blue Metal is an attractive rosette-forming succulent that grows to approximately 20 cm.
- The leaves are rounded with a slight point and are metallic blue-purple in colour for most of the year. In summer most of the leaves will grow green with a hint of purple.
- Offsets form at the base of the rosette and create clumps.
- Echeveria Blue Metal flower once per year in late winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Blue Metal requires some sun exposure to maintain the colours and compact growth.
- Direct sun during summer heatwaves can leave burn marks on leaves and it is best to move plants in pots into shade when temperatures climb over 35C.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Echeveria Blue Metal looks fantastic in gardens as it grows quite big and the blue-purple rosettes will add a splash of colour.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Great on its own in a pot (we recommend a pot that is 15 cm or larger) or part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8-10 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Blue Metal or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.