- Echeveria Chihuahuensis is a medium growing succulent to approximately 18 cm in diameter.
- A beautiful cultivar with blue-green, stubby leaves and bright red, pointy tips. The outside of the leaf turns pink/red halway in winter or when stressed.
- The intensity of colour can change with the seasons/ the amount of sun the plant receives.
- Flowers appear in the winter months.
Position and Care
- Full sun to part shade.
- Echeveria Chihuahuansis might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Chihuahuensis is a beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Striking stand alone plant in pots or part of an succulent pot arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Chihuahuensis or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us