- Echeveria Dondo is a popular cultivar with a tight rosette shape to approximately 10 cm.
- The fleshy leaves are lime to grey-green, depending on the conditions the plant is grown in and the seasons.
- Tiny hair sparsely cover the rosette.
- Dondo has a clumping habit.
- Red and yellow flowers appear at the end of winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Dondo grows best in full sun but might need some protection from strong afternoon summer sun.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Dondo is a gorgeous landscaping plant perfect for gardens, rockeries, and succulent gardens.
- Looks lovely in pots and succulent arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing and is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8 cms across and very similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Dondo or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.