Echeveria Doris Taylor
- Echeveria Doris Taylor is a lovely hybrid that will grow to approximately 15 cm in diameter.
- The fleshy, green leaves are covered with short, soft white hair.
- Doris Taylor has a clumping habit, creating a carpet of beautiful, fuzzy rosettes.
- Red and yellow flowers appear at the end of winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Doris Taylor grows best in full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Doris Taylor will make a fine addition to any garden.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Looks lovely in pots and succulent arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be approximately 9 cms accross and very similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Doris Taylor or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.