Echeveria Dusty Violet
- Echeveria Dusty Violet is a gorgeous new Hybrid of Echeveria Imbricata x Cante.
- The greyish leaves have a dusting of faint violet colour during the warmer months which will intensify when cooler.
- Please note the colour of this plant changes based on the seasons and weather.
- Flowers appear at the end of winter.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Dusty Violet grows best in full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn in hot summer sun of over 30C and will benefit from being protected.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during extended dry periods.
- Pot plants require watering more frequently but only once the soil has had time to dry.
- Plant in free-draining potting mix for best results.
- Beautiful landscaping succulent perfect for the garden.
- Lovely on its own in a pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Dusty Violet or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.