Echeveria Elegans 'Mexican Snowball'
- Echeveria Elegans or 'Mexican Snowball' is a pretty, medium-sized cultivar that forms a tight rosette to approximately 15 cm in diameter.
- The light blue leaves are fleshy and round with a slight tip.
- Mexican Snowball has a clumping habit and mature plants will have 5+ pups that will start appearing in autumn.
- The plant flowers in Spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Elegans requires full sun to part shade. The sunnier the position, the more compact the plant.
- Established plants in the ground are hardy and can withstand extended periods of dry weather, though, to avoid bottom leaves drying out, it should be watered once or twice per week.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often during dry spells but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- A fantastic landscaping plant for any garden.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Great on its own in a pot or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 9 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Elegans or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.