Echeveria Gibbiflora Paul Bunyan
- Echeveria Paul Bunyan is a beautiful, large growing cultivar to approximately 20 cms across with wide leaves developing swollen lumps in the middle as the plant ages.
- The colours range from blue, green, purple, orange to pink and often the plant displays more than one of these colours.
- The colours change with the seasons/ the amount of sun the plant gets are most vibrant in the cooler months.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Paul Bunyan grows best in full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the summer heatwaves (especially in the afternoon sun) and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Paul Bunyan looks gorgeous in gardens with its showy and quite unusual rosette.
- It is well suited to pots on its own or as a part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 9-10 cm in diameter and same/similar to the plant in the photos
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Paul Bunyan or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.