- Echeveria Lilacina is a very sought after species with gorgeous white-grey powdery leaves and pink tinge.
- The leaves become more round at the end and form a rosette shape.
- Lilacina can grow to approximately 15 cm in diameter
Position and Care
- Echeveria Lilacina grows best in full sun to part shade.
- During summer heatwaves, it might need protecting from the hot afternoon sun.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Lilacina looks gorgeous planted in the garden.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Beautiful in pots on its own or as a part of succulent arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter and very similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Lilacina or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us