Mini Echeveria Lola
- Echeveria Lola is a stunningly beautiful succulent forming a symmetrical rosette.
- The leaves are pale green-grey with a hint of pink/violet. Please note that the colour of this succulent changes throughout the year and the plants may not always have the pink tips or pink tinge.
- Lola can grow to approximately 12 cm in diameter and has a clumping habit.
- Flowers appear on a long stem in winter/ spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Lola requires at least a few hours of sun followed to grow well. It is not suitable as an indoor plant.
- During summer heatwaves, it might need protection from the hot sun by being moved to the shade.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Lola can be sensitive to overwatering in pots. Ensure the potting mix is well-draining.
- Not frost tolerant.
- Echeveria Lola looks gorgeous planted in the garden.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Beautiful in pots on its own or as a part of succulent arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 4-5 cm in diameter and very similar to the plants in photos 1-3.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Lola or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us