- Echeveria Longissima is a pretty, small growing succulent with green leaves that turn red right around the edges in winter and when stressed.
- The leaves are short and rounded, creating a compact growth to approximately 10 cm in diameter.
- As with many Echeverias, Echeveria Longissima changes colours with seasons and is mainly green in the warmer months.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Longissima prefers partly shaded position or filtered light, especially in summer months. In late autumn/winter/early spring, it will happily grow in full sun which will enhance the red edges.
- This plant might burn during summer heatwaves and will benefit from the ection of shade-cloth
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A gorgeous landscaping succulent suitable for small gardens.
- Stunning on its own in a small pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8 cm in diameter and same/similar to the plants in the photos. In the warmer months, the plants will be green, without the red edge.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Longissima or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.