- Echeveria Marrom is a lovely large growing Echeveria to about 20cms.
- The leaves are light chocolate with a hint of purple and pink tips.
- The rosette is matt and very attractive.
- The colour will change throughout the year based on the seasons, temperature and exposure to sunlight. Most intense colour is on show in colder months and when the plant is grown in sun.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Marrom grows best in full sun to part shade
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Marrom is a superb landscaping plant that adds instant colour.
- Fantastic in pots on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 9 cm in diameter and same/similar to the ones in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Marrom or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.