- Echeveria Mensa, also known as Echeveria 'Dark Desire' and Echeveria 'Neon Black Pride' is a beautiful new hybrid.
- The leaves are flat and pointy with creamy edges.
- The colour changes from grey to grey-green to grey-lavender, depending on the conditions the plant is grown in and the seasons.
- Mensa grows to approximately 20 cms in diameter.
Position and Care
- Echeveria mensa grows best in full sun in cooler months and part shade in summer.
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection when the sun is very strong.
- Pot plants should be protected from strong sun during heatwaves.
- Plants established in the ground are hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A beautiful landscaping succulent perfect for any garden.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Perfect in pots on its own or as part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter and look similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Mensa or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.