Echeveria Mexican Giant
- Echeveria Mexican Giant is a beautiful form of Echeveria Colorata and can grow to 30 cm in diameter.
- The grey-white fleshy, powdery, pointy leaves change colour to a light pink/violet in the cooler months.
- Pups appear at the end of autumn along with orange-yellow flowers on a long stem.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Mexican Giant will grow in full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn in the summer heatwaves and will benefit from protection from the afternoon sun.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Echeveria Mexican Giant is a stunning landscaping plant, especially when mass planted and will make a bold statement in any garden.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens.
- A perfect pot plant on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is currently growing in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 7-8 cm in diameter and similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Mexican Giant or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.