Echeveria Secunda Clara
- Echeveria Secunda Clara is a beautiful cultivar that will grow to approximately 12 cm in diameter.
- It has deep silver-grey-light blue leaves with dark pink edges.
- The growth is very tight and the leaves are thick.
- Vibrant orange-red flowers appear during the winter months.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Secunda Clara equires full sun to part shade.
- The plant will benefit from protection during the hottest days of summer, as it may burn.
- If planted in a pot it will also require afternoon shade during summer.
- Plants established in the ground are hardy and will only require watering during extended periods of dry weather.
- Water pot plants more often but ensure the soil is dry before rewatering.
- Makes a nice landscaping plant due to its lovely colours.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries and is perfect for succulent gardens.
- Beautiful as a stand alone pot plant or as part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 10 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Secunda Clara or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.