- Echeveria Orion is a large growing succulent that will grow to approximately 25cm in diameter.
- This is a very attractive cultivar with fleshy, purple/pink leaves.
- As with many Echeverias, Echeveria Orion changes colours with seasons and appears less colourful in the warmer months.
Position and Care
- Requires full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade during heatwaves.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A beautiful landscaping succulent especially, when mass planted.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries and brings fantastic colour to succulent gardens.
- Looks lovely in pots on its own or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 9 cm in diameter and similar to the plant in the photos
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Orion or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.