Echeveria Painted Frills
- Echeveria Painted Frills is a beautiful succulent hybrid of Echeveria Nodulosa and Shaviana.
- It will grow to approximately 25cm in diameter.
- Long, rounded, dark red leaves create a rosette shape with slightly frilly edges on the new growth.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Painted Frills requires full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should be protected from strong sun during heatwaves.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A lovely looking landscaping plant that adds colour to succulent gardens.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Perfect for pots on its own or as part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 10 cm in diameter and look similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Painted Frills or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.