Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg
- Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg is a large growing succulent that will grow to approximately 25cm in diameter.
- Very popular due to its beautiful pink-purple colour and a symmetrical rosette.
- Flowers appear in the winter months.
- As with many Echeverias, Perle Von Nurnberg changes colours with seasons and appears less colourful in the warmer months.
Position and Care
- Grows best in full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A stunning landscaping succulent, especially when mass planted.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries and brings fantastic colour to succulent gardens.
- Great as a stand alone plant in a pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be approximately 8 cm in diameter and similar to the plant in pictures 2-3
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.