- Echeveria Pulidonis is a lovely large growing, rosette-shaped succulent growing to approximately 20 cm in diameter, in the right conditions.
- The leaves are light green in colour with bright red edges.
- It has a clumping habit and pups typically appear in the colder months.
Position and Care
- Requires full sun to part shade for most of the year.
- However, be careful during the hottest, sunny days of summer, as the plant may burn and will benefit from protection.
- Similarly, pot plants should have afternoon shade during the summer.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently, but the soil should be allowed to dry out completely.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix.
- Beautiful landscaping plant and perfect for succulent gardens.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Looks lovely on its own in a pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 9 cm in diameter and very similar to the plant in the pictures.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Pulidonis or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.