Echeveria Pulvinata Cristata 'Frosty'
- Echeveria Pulvinata Cristata 'Frosty' is a very attractive and rare species.
- The leaves are rounded, small and covered with short, soft white hair creating a frosted look.
- The crested form appears to have a flat stalk with leaves growing from the top.
- Frosty will slowly create tight clumps and colonize the space it grows in.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Pulvinata Cristata 'Frosty' grows best in full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Little Frosty is perfect for small succulent gardens, where the white, frosted appearance will create a nice contrast.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Looks lovely in pots and succulent arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be approximately 7-8 cms wide and very similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Pulvinata Cristata 'Frosty' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.