- Echeveria Purpusorum is an attractive small cultivar that forms a tight rosette, growing to approximately 10 cm in diameter.
- The leaves are chunky and green with red markings running along the edges and middle.
- This echeveria is a slower growing species and will eventually form a clump of rosettes.
- Flowers appear in spring on a tall stalk.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Purpusorum grows best in filtered light.
- This plant can burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection from direct sunlight.
- Pot plants should not be exposed to full sun in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens with filtered light/ afternoon shade.
- Very pretty in a pot on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing and is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 7-8cm in diameter and very similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Purpusorum or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.