- Echeveria Raindrops is a stunning hybrid with intriguing bumps forming on all leaves.
- The small 'raindrops' will get more visible and fleshier as the plant grows older.
- The leaves turn a pinkish- red colour with the edges a bit more colourful than the rest of the leaf.
- As with many Echeverias, Echeveria Raindrops changes colours with seasons/ growing conditions and appears less colourful in the warmer months.
Position and Care
- Echeveria raindrops grows best in full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the summer heatwaves (especially in the afternoon sun) and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A beautiful landscaping succulent that will brighten up any garden with that pretty, colourful rosette shape and unusual looks.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- A gorgeous pot plant on its own or as a part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 7 cm in diameter and same/similar to the plant in the photos
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Raindrops or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.