- Echeveria Serrana is a new and rare cultivar.
- The plants for sale are 8-9 cms across and similar to the one in pictures 2 and 3
- It will grow to approximately 25cm in diameter.
- Long, pointy, chocolate coloured leaves with a lovely metallic shine in the sun.
- Red flowers will appear throughout spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Serrana requires full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade during summer.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A great looking landscaping plant that adds colour to succulent gardens.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Echeveria Serrana is perfect for pots on its own or as a part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8-9 cms in diameter and very similar to the plant in pictures 2 and 3.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Serrana or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.