Echeveria Setosa var. Deminuta
- Echeveria Setosa var. Deminuta or the 'Fire Cracker Plant' is an attractive small cultivar that forms a tight rosette, growing to approximately 10 cm in diameter.
- Tips of the blue leaves are covered with fine hair.
- This echeveria has a clumping habit. New plants grow from the base of the main florette.
- Vibrant red and yellow flowers appear in summer.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Setosa var. Deminuta grows best in filtered light.
- This plant can burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection from direct sunlight.
- Pot plants should not be exposed to full sun in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Very pretty in a pot on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 7cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Setosa var. Deminuta or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.