Echeveria Simulans 'Laguna Sanchez'
- Echeveria Simulans Laguna Sanchez is a very attractive cultivar.
- The icy blue leaves are slightly frilly around the edges.
- The colour can change from light blue to green throughout the seasons.
- Laguna Sanchez has a clumping habit and can grow to approximately 12-15cm in diameter.
- The plant flowers Winter/early Spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Simulans grows best in morning sun followed by a bright shade. Brighter the position, more compact will the plant grow.
- This succulent will grow best in pots and should be re-potted every year into fresh potting mix.
- During rainy spells, Laguna Sanchez should be kept dry to avoid rot and fungal diseases.
- Not suitable for growing indoors.
- This beautiful succulent is perfect for pots. It can be planted on its own or as a part of an arrangement with succulents that like similar conditions.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 5-7 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Simulans 'Laguna Sanchez' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.