Echeveria Subcorymbosa Lau 026
- Echeveria Subcorymbosa Lau 026 is a beautiful rare hybrid..
- The leaves are fleshy and pale green-grey with a hint of pink. Edges are dark pink.
- It can grow to approximately 15 cm in diameter.
- Flowers appear on a long stem in winter.
- Colour changes throughout the year and the plant displays the best colours in colder months.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Subcorymbosa grows best in full sun to part shade.
- During summer heatwaves, it might need protecting from the hot afternoon sun.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Subcorymbosa Lau 026 will liven up any garden with its pastel colours.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Beautiful in pots on its own or as a part of succulent arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plants are currently growing in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 7-8 cm in diameter and very similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Subcorymbosa Lau 026 or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us