- Echeveria Suyon is fabulous Korean hybrid with wide, round leaves.
- The colour is a gorgeous red in the cooler months or when the plant is stressed.
- Suyon grows in clumps and offsets appear at the bottom throughout the year.
- This succulent can grow to about 12cm, though clumps will measure bigger.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Suyon grows best in full sun to part shade.
- Move pot plants into shade during extreme heatwaves.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during extended dry periods.
- Pot plants require watering more frequently but only once the soil has had time to dry.
- Plant in free-draining potting mix for best results.
- Beautiful landscaping succulent perfect for the garden.
- Lovely on its own in a pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 7-8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Suyon or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.