Echeveria Topsy Pinky 'Swan Lake'
- Echeveria Topsy Pinky 'Swan Lake' is a stunning hybrid of Echeveria Shaviana and Echeveria Runyonii Topsy Turvy
- Swan Lake's leaves are slightly curved with a bit of a frill on the edges.
- It will grow to approximately 15cm in diameter.
- The colour and shape of this plant will change throughout the year based on the seasons, temperature, exposure to sun etc.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Topsy Pinku requires exposure to the sun and is not suitable to be grown indoors unless it is in a very bright sunroom or with the help of professional growing lights.
- This plant might burn during heatwaves and will benefit from protection (either shade cloth or being placed in the shade when heatwaves are expected)
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A show-stopping landscaping plant that adds instant colour & texture to gardens.
- Perfect for pots on its own in a pot or as part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8-9cm diameter and look similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Topsy Pinky 'Swan Lake' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.