Echeveria Topsy Turvy Cristata
- Echeveria Topsy Turvy Cristata is an unusual succulent that grows a flat but wide stalk with leaves growing along its ridge.
- Cresting is a mutation that appears from time to time on plants.
- The crested Topsy Turvy is a very interesting plant due to twisty growth of the leaves and pretty blue-gray colour.
- This plant will grow to approximately 15cms in height and over 20 in width in favourable conditions.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Topsy Turvy Cristata will grow best in full sun to part shade and will need protecting during the hottest days of summer (over 38C), as the leaves might burn.
- Pot plants should be placed afternoon shade during the hottest days of summer.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A lovely landscaping succulent that adds contrast and texture to the garden.
- Great in pots on its own or as part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be the same or similar to the one in the photos
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Topsy Turvy Cristata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.