Echeveria White Rose 'Powder Blue'
- Echeveria White Rose is a stunning, large growing hybrid to approximately 20 cm in diameter.
- The rosette shape of this echeveria resembles that of a Lotus flower.
- The blue-white fleshy, powdery leaves change colour to a faint pink with darker pink edges.
- .Pups appear once or twice a year and form a dense clump.
Position and Care
- Echeveria White Rose is very hardy and will grow in full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn in the summer heatwaves and will benefit from protection from strong afternoon sun.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Prefers well-draining potting medium.
- Echeveria White Rose is a gorgeous landscaping plant, especially when mass planted and will brighten up any garden.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens.
- A beautiful pot plant on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 7-8 cm in diameter and similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria White Rose or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.