- Epipremnum Pinnatum aka Dragon's Tail Plant is a native Australian (can be also found in French Polynesia) plant in the family Araceae. When mature it resembles a Monstera Deliciosa.
- The foliage is glossy and dark green with a split each side of the leaf.
- It has a climbing habit and can be quite vigorous in the right conditions. We would recommend not to plant in the garden as it has the potential to take over.
- Epipremnum Pinnatum is listed as an irritant and can be toxic to some humans and pets if digested.
Position & Care
- Epipremnum Pinnatum will do well in a bright spot indoors and will tolerate low light, though it may not grow very fast.
- It is also tolerant of slight neglect and can withstand longer periods without water. For best results, it is recommended this plant is watered regularly.
- Epipremnum Pinnatum will look fantastic in a pot with a totem or just left to trail the room.
- Can also be used in hanging baskets
- Plants are sent semi-bare rooted (no pot, but we will keep some potting mix/coco coir on the roots to prevent it from drying out).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the plant in the photo.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Epipremnum Pinnatum or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.