- Espostoopsis Dybowskii is a slow-growing cactus covered with white hair and yellow spikes.
- It has an upright growth habit and will reach approximately 40 cm in 10 years.
- This cactus flowers only at night.
- Very hard to find and a quite rare.
Position and Care
- Espostoopsis Dybowskii is a hardy cactus that will grow in sun and very bright shade.
- This cactus can be grown outside and will not rot when it rains, though it should be grown in a potting mix that is fast draining and not in soil.
- It can survive long periods without water and does not require watering in winter.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- Espostoopsis Dybowskii is an intriguing cactus and would be a fantastic addition to cactus gardens.
- Great collectors plant.
- A fantastic cactus for pots that will make a statement on its own or as an addition to cactus pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Oreocereus Neocelsianus or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us