Euphorbia Flanaganii Cristata 'Crested Medusa's Head'
- Euphorbia Flanaganii Cristata is a sought after rare succulent, due to its unusual appearance resembling a coral or a brain.
- It is a crested version of the Medusa's Head or Euphorbia Flanaganii.
- Grows to approximately 10 cm height and has a sprawling habit.
- The dark green, wavy body grows small leaves that look like spikes but are very soft.
- When wounded a white milky liquid comes out of the plant.
- PLEASE TAKE CARE NOT TO GET THE WHITE LIQUID ON YOUR FACE OR INTO YOUR EYES AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Position & Care
- Euphorbia Flanagnaii Cristata grows best in part shade to full shade in summer.
- The plant can burn in hot summer sun and so needs to be protected.
- Water well, but let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix.
- Best suited for shade gardens, or an area with filtered light.
- The sprawling habit makes it an eye catching border plant.
- Unusual and intriguing in hanging baskets.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Euphorbia Flanaganii Cristata do not hesitate to contact us.