Gasteria Armstrongii 'White Spot'
- Gasteria Armstrongii is a small and very slow growing succulent.
- This particular cultivar is rare and hard to get.
- Great collectors plant.
- The plump leaves are covered with glossy cream-white dots that are noticeable to the touch.
Position and Care
- Bright sheltered spot with filtered light.
- Sun, in particular summer and afternoon sun, will burn this plant.
- It should be watered sparingly and soil should be allowed to completely dry out.
- Fantastic indoor plant (has to be kept in a bright spot).
- Due to its slow growth habit and shade tolerance, it will survive in terrariums and small indoor pots (take care NOT to overwater as the plant will die if it sits in stagnant water).
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 8 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at approximately 5 cm wide.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Gasteria Armstrongii White Spot, please do not hesitate to contact us.