- Graptopetalum Rusbyi is a small growing succulent to approximately 9 cm in diameter.
- Purple-violet leaves are pointy with a lace-like tip.
- This plant has a clumping habit with pups growing from the base of the plant.
- Flowers appear in winter.
Position and Care
- Graptopetalum Rusbyi grows best in full sun to part shade.
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered when it hasn't rained for a few weeks.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often.
- Beautiful landscaping plant perfect for small succulent gardens.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Very pretty pot plant on its own, or part of an arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be approximately 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptopetalum Rusbyi or any other of our online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.