Graptoveria Debbi / Debbie
- Graptoveria Debbie is a beautiful graptopetalum and echeveria hybrid, forming purple-pink rosettes.
- The stunning array of pastel colours makes it a very desirable plant.
- The fleshy, powdery leaves turn pink, light blue and light violet throughout the year, depending on the season, sun exposure and soil condition.
- It can grow to approximately 20cm in diameter and produces an abundance of pups.
Position and Care
- Graptoveria Debbie grows best in full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn during heatwaves and will benefit from protection from direct afternoon sunlight.
- Established plants in the ground are hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Graptoveria Debbie is a beautiful addition to gardens as it brings instant colour.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Perfect in a pot on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will at least 10 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptoveria Debbie or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.