Graptoveria Fred Ives Cristata
- Graptoveria Fred Ives Cristata is an intriguing succulent that has mutated from a rosette.
- The colour can change with the seasons and the amount of sun the plant is exposed to. In summer the colour fades away slightly while in winter it intensifies.
- Crested Fred Ives will display a range of colours from faint pink, to dark pink to almost orange.
- It is not unusual that some of the plant reverts back to rosettes as it ages.
- The whole plant can grow almost indefinitely, though the size will be dictated by the size of the pot, quality of the potting mix etc.
Position and Care
- Crested Graptoveria Fred Ives is incredibly hardy and should be able to withstand the hot Australian summer without any special treatment. It is recommended that pot plants are moved to shade if temperatures sore over 35C.
- Watering can be left to the rain, although during drought it is best to water regularly.
- Plant in succulent potting mix.
- This plant is not suitable to be grown indoors.
- Graptoveria Fred Ives Cristata is an intriguing and beautifully colourful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Also ideal for pots.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be the same or similar to the one in photos and is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 6-7cms across.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptoveria Fred Ives Cristata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us