Graptoveria Silver Star
- Graptoveria Silver Star is an unusual succulent hybrid with lacey tips.
- Each leaf ends in a long, thin, lace-like tips that can change colour when the plant is stressed.
- This is one is a perfect collectable succulents.
- The colour of the leaves is a silvery colour.
- The Silver Star forms clumps that can measure over 15cm in diameter.
Position and Care
- Graptoveria Silver Star will grow best in a bright spot. Exposure to some sun is a must otherwise the rosettes will not grow compact.
- Move potted plants into shade during summer heatwaves.
- Water when the potting mix has dried up from previous watering.
- Succulent potting mix should be used for plants in pots.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Striking plant on its own in pots or as part of a succulent pot arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be 7-8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptoveria Silver Star or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us