Mini Graptoveria Topsy Debbie 'Lilac Spoons'
- This interesting hybrid is definitely one for the collection.
- The purple, almost tubular leaves can form a spoon shape or become more open. No two plants are the same.
- Colour will also change with the seasons and light. The best colours are on display in the cooler months and fade a bit during summer.
- Topsy Debbie can reach about 15cm in diameter.
- Pups form at the base of the rosette.
Position and Care
- Lilac Spoons prefers full sun to part shade and will need protecting during the hottest days of summer, as the leaves might burn.
- Pot plants will also require afternoon shade during hot summer days.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Watch out for mealy bugs as Lilac Spoons is a favourite meal.
- A lovely landscaping succulent that adds contrast and texture to the garden.
- Looks pretty on its own in a pot or as part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 4-5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptoveria Topsy Debbie 'Lilac Spoons' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.