Mini Haworthia Attenuata 'Zebra Plant'
- Haworthia Attenuata is an attractive succulent with long, pointy, green leaves.
- The outer leaves have white stripes running horizontally earning this small succulent its nickname, the Zebra Plant
- Great collectors plant.
- Offsets grow at the base of the plant and form a clump.
- Single plants, in the right conditions, can grow to approximately 15 cm in diameter and over 15 cm in height
- This plant flowers at the end of winter/ in spring.
Position and Care
- Haworthia Attenuata grows best in a bright sheltered spot with filtered light.
- Strong summer sun, especially in the afternoon, can burn this plant.
- In summer it is best to keep in shade, with plenty of natural light
- Prefers free draining, light soil.
- Fantastic indoor plant (has to be kept in a bright spot).
- Will look great on its own or as a part of an arrangement (with plants that like the same conditions).
- As this plant grows fairly slowly in comparison to other succulents and is shade tolerant, it will do well in terrariums (cannot be watered often and has to be kept in a bright spot).
- Pretty and hardy shade garden succulent.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small, approximately 5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Haworthia Attenuata, please do not hesitate to contact us.