Haworthia Combo Deal
- 5 different Haworthias.
- Collectors plants.
- Haworthia Cooperi, Ice City, Spider White, Tessellata, Bayeri sp.
- Unusual shapes and markings, some with transculent leaves.
- Small growing plants that can be grown in a bright spot indoors.
Position and Care
- These succulents like similar conditions and can be planted together.
- Filtered light/ bright shade. Avoid exposure to hot summer sun.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again (especially if kept indoors). Outdoors, Haworthias will not mind the rain and are unlikely to rot. They will need to be planted in a well-draining succulent potting mix and in a pot with a drainage hole.
- Suitable for a very bright & airy spot indoors/ covered verandahs.
- Not frost tolerant.
- Beautiful landscaping succulents for miniature shade gardens.
- Fantastic for pots and succulent arrangements.
- The plants will be the same as in the photos and are displayed in 9 cm pots. Please note they will be small and are very slow-growing.
- The plants will have sufficient roots.
- The plants will be sent bare-rooted (no pots or soil).
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about this Combo Deal or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.